St Peter's was built in 1826 on the site of a chapel dating from Tudor times.
The church was refurbished in 2011, opening out of the chancel, and a moveable altar allows flexible use.
An audio visual desk, better access for the disabled and glass entry doors result in a more modern and more welcoming building.
St. Peter's has a choir and a music group which contribute to worship. The carillon of bells rings out each week.
The peaceful churchyard, planted mainly with conifers, includes the graves of Admiral Sturdee, the painter John Frederick Lewis, the engineer Colonel John Pennicuick, the American writer Bret Harte, and Dame Katharine Furse, Director of the Women's Royal Naval Service and expert skier.
St Francis' Church, 121 Upper Chobham Road, Camberley, GU15 1EE Get Map
St Francis, the smaller of the two churches, is situated opposite Ravenscote School.
It celebrated its half century in 2014.
The simple and beautiful church has an intimate friendly atmosphere and a welcoming congregation.
A small and large Hall are available for hire. It is used by commun ity grops such as the WI, Brownies and Guides.
Enquiries to the Parish Office 01276 27855.
Click here for our Newsletter showng services and events at both churches.
View St Peter's Church Frimley in a larger map